thwarted by the lab

at least I got some TMAX400 negatives developed yesterday

Last weekend I tried something new (to me), I shot two rolls of slide film (KODAK Professional Ektachrome 100Plus & E100VS) and gave them to my local lab for a standard C41-development…

YES, some cross-processing experiments were intended to be posted here but unfortunately the lab thwarted my plans by not getting the films finished 😦

So I’ve got nothing to scan on this long weekend and that’s why you better prepare for some “Digitalis” from me!

Advertisements

One Comment on “thwarted by the lab

  1. Pingback: X(-pro)periments « Patrick Braun

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s